Hydrofoil Pro Tour FINAL : AUSTRALIA
& Australian KiteFoil Nationals
26-29 November 2016
We are excited to announce the dates for the FINAL stop of the 2016 Hydrofoil Pro Tour.
Wrapping up the tour, riders will be heading to Rockingham, Western Australia.
The world’s very best hydrofoil racers, as well as those simply looking for an incredible racing location will be enjoying the warm seabreezes.
Hosted by TCYC, this stadium Sailing Arena is the perfect setting and event location to crown the 2016 Hydrofoil Pro Tour Champion.
The Kiteboarding Australia KiteFoil Nationals will also be run so expect to see all the top racers from the Oceanic region in spectacular attendance.
Want more?? The weekend after is the, now world famous, Red Bull Lighthouse 2 Leighton open ocean race. [ Red Bull L2L Website ]
WANT EVEN MORE???
The week after Red Bull L2L is Sail Melbourne World Cup where the Top 20 Kite Formula Riders will race for $20,000 Prize Money [ Sail Melbourne Website ]
$37,000 Prize money up for grabs over 2 weeks of racing in Australia!!
See ya down under soon!!!!
“By the Riders, for the Riders”
Australia – Official Event Documents
- Notice of Race – See the Australia Notice Board [click here]
Entry Link : [click here for Online Entry]
- International Entry $275 AUD
- Australia Residents $360 (Includes Australia KiteFoil Nationals entry)
- Regatta pack
- All Social functions
- Travel transfers – Vehicles sponsored by John Huges
- Cheap Breakfast & lunch options at the sailing club
Weather & Conditions:
- Leading into summer it will be mild 20-25C with the occasional very hot day +30C.
- The afternoon thermic seabreeze here is legendary, and is 15-20knots most days.
- There is also the chance of a lighter day (10knots) if a high pressure cell moves past the region but typically only lasts 1 day.
- You may want to bring a 2mm shortie wet-suit as the seabreeze can add some wind chill when it gets strong
- November Winds [2015 Readings]
Option A: Rockingham Apartments
- Ocean View 3 bedroom Apartment $325 AUD per night (multiple locations available)
- Sleeps 3-6
- 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom self contained apartments
- Book directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote discount code – ROCKHYDROFOIL
Option B: Quest Rockingham
- $292 AUD per night
- Sleeps 2-4
- 2 Bedroom 2 bathroom Fully serviced apartments
- Spacious, stylish and well-appointed 2 bedroom serviced apartment accommodation in Rockingham. Bbrand new two bedroom serviced apartments feature a quality king bed, 2 modern bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, full laundry, own separate dining and spacious lounge areas, work desk, and a balcony.
- Quest Discount code 15% – TCYCWA
- Booking page: http://goo.gl/6WlME3
Transport & Transfers
- John Huges has kindly sponsored a number of vehicles to be used for transporting riders and provided transfers to and from the airport.
- Ensure you provide your flight details to email@example.com
- Riders should check the website at this link Visa-Requirements-Australia
- If you require any support for your visa contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have an answer for one of the fields on the registration form (example: ISAF sailor ID number) just write “not available” and we will sort this out at the on-site check-in
- If you wish to arrive earlier than the competition dates, please get in touch with Andrew through his email: email@example.com